7mtr Telescopic Fibreglass Camera Pole 5 Sections – 23ft
- Made from high quality fibreglass composite material
- 1.8mtrs to 7mtrs (23ft)
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Optional Non Slip Footplate
- Anodised aluminium end attachment with 1/4″ camera thread with rubber seal to allow camera to be securely mounted on it
This telescopic 7mtr fibreglass camera pole is manufactured from high quality fibreglass composite material and is perfect for a variety of applications, including photography, videography, and surveying. The pole is lightweight and easy to use. The pole also includes an anodised aluminium end attachment with a 1/4″ camera thread with rubber seal, allowing you to securely mount your camera.
7mtr Telescopic Fibreglass Camera Pole Features
- Pole comprises of 5 sections and extends from approx. 1,800mm to 7,000mm (7mtrs).
- Smallest section diameter – 26mm OD.
- Largest section diameter – 42mm OD.
- Pole weight – 3.37kg.
- Max carrying weight – 2kg.
The clamping levers are ergonomic and very easy to use, with positive clamping action. This ensures that the pole is securely locked in place, even when used in windy conditions.
- 100% Fibreglass
- 5 sections
- Minimum Length – 1,800mm (1.8mtrs)
- Maximum Length – 7,000mm (7mtrs).
- Smallest section diameter – 26mm OD
- Largest section diameter – 42mm OD
- Pole weight – 3.37kg
- Max carrying weight – 2kg
Standard Products – All items apart from custom build products are available to be shipped within 48 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you.
Need to return an unwanted item?
Any unwanted goods returned within 14 working days of receiving the goods, and will receive a 100% refund if, upon inspection, provided they are unused and in a resalable condition.
Please note returns CANNOT be processed without a returns number.
A 20% restocking charge will be applied at our discretion for unwanted goods returned in their original protective packaging after 14 working days. All carriage related to unwanted goods will be charged to the customer.
Please note customised items may be non-returnable. We recommend speaking to a member of our customer services team if you have a query regarding our returns policy on a particular item.