8mtr Fibreglass Telescopic Camera Pole 6 Sections – 26ft
- Made from high quality fibreglass composite material
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 1.8mtrs to 8mtrs (26ft)
- Optional Non Slip Footplate
- Anodised aluminium end attachment with 1/4″ camera thread with rubber seal to allow camera to be securely mounted on it
This 6 section 8mtr fibreglass telescopic camera pole comes with either a foot plate or a base cap option. The pole also includes an anodised aluminium end attachment with a 1/4″ camera thread with rubber seal, allowing you to securely mount your camera.
8mtr Fibreglass Telescopic Camera Pole Features:
- Pole comprises of 6 sections and extends from approx. 1,800mm to 8,000mm actual length.
- Smallest section diameter – 26mm OD.
- Largest section diameter – 46mm OD.
- Pole weight – 3.95kg.
- Max carrying weight – 2kg.
The clamping levers are ergonomic and very easy to use, with positive clamping action. The telescopic pole for cameras can be securely locked in place, even when used in windy conditions, and it provides a very stable and high camera position.
- 100% Fibreglass
- 6 sections
- Minimum Length – 1,800mm (1.8mtrs)
- Maximum Length – 8,000mm (8mtrs)
- Smallest section diameter – 26mm OD
- Largest section diameter – 46mm OD
- Pole weight – 3.95kg
- Max carrying weight – 2kg
Standard Products – All items apart from custom build products are available to be shipped within 48 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you.
Need to return an unwanted item?
Any unwanted goods returned within 14 working days of receiving the goods, and will receive a 100% refund if, upon inspection, provided they are unused and in a resalable condition.
Please note returns CANNOT be processed without a returns number.
A 20% restocking charge will be applied at our discretion for unwanted goods returned in their original protective packaging after 14 working days. All carriage related to unwanted goods will be charged to the customer.
Please note customised items may be non-returnable. We recommend speaking to a member of our customer services team if you have a query regarding our returns policy on a particular item.