9mtr Fibreglass Telescopic Camera Pole 7 Section – 30ft
- Made from high quality fibreglass composite material
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 1.8mtrs to 9mtrs
- Optional Non Slip Footplate
- Anodised aluminium end attachment with 1/4″ camera thread with rubber seal to allow camera to be securely mounted on it
This 9mtr Fibreglass Telescopic Camera Pole is lightweight and easy to carry, and it can be extended to a maximum height of 9 metres (30 feet). The anodised aluminium end attachment has a 1/4″ camera thread with rubber seal, which allows a camera to be securely mounted on the pole.
9mtr Fibreglass Telescopic Camera Pole Features
- Pole comprises of 7 sections and extends from approx. 1,750mm to 9,000mm actual length.
- Smallest section diameter – 26mm OD.
- Largest section diameter – 50mm OD.
- Pole weight – 4.58kg.
- Max carrying weight – 2kg.
The clamping levers are ergonomically designed and very easy to use, including a positive clamping action. This will ensure the pole is securely locked in place, even when used in windy conditions, and the sturdy glass fibre shaft and fold-away foot plate will help stabilise the camera during action.
- 100% Fibreglass
- 7 sections
- Minimal Length – 1,800mm (1.8mtrs)
- Maximum Length – 9,000mm (9mtrs)
- Smallest section diameter – 26mm OD
- Largest section diameter – 50mm OD
- Pole weight – 4.58kg
- Max carrying weight – 2kg
Standard Products – All items apart from custom build products are available to be shipped within 48 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you.
Need to return an unwanted item?
Any unwanted goods returned within 14 working days of receiving the goods, and will receive a 100% refund if, upon inspection, provided they are unused and in a resalable condition.
Please note returns CANNOT be processed without a returns number.
A 20% restocking charge will be applied at our discretion for unwanted goods returned in their original protective packaging after 14 working days. All carriage related to unwanted goods will be charged to the customer.
Please note customised items may be non-returnable. We recommend speaking to a member of our customer services team if you have a query regarding our returns policy on a particular item.